LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Right all those under 50 are the Indians.

You lot can be the cowboys.

think I might be well and truly outnumbered !!!! I need kids to help

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnbiRDNaDeo"]Lee Marvin - Wandering Star - YouTube[/ame]

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

If you think we are running round in this you got another thing coming

Link Removed

I will wait till Im 50 and wear this instead

Link Removed

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp

If you think we are running round in this you got another thing coming

Link Removed

I will wait till Im 50 and wear this instead

Link Removed

The first one is definitely better. :thumb::thumb:

get Tony in one Gail :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I will have 2 tickets for the saturday night entertainment for sale if anyone wants them. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
SEVERN HALL
Saturday night main entertainment is bursting with a brilliant line-up of country music with John Denver Tribute by Steve Cherelle, Patsy Lee will be performing her tribute to Patsy Cline, a tribute to Garth Brooks by Rick McKay and headline act Stephen Smyth Band.

*Please note that a separate ticket is required and can be bought from the Information Office at the show (subject to availability). Pre-booked entertainment tickets cost £14.00 and Children (5-15years) £6.00.

Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Movan go on get it you know you want to and I for one well think you will look the part, you want to see what im wearing.

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
We can't come

We are going to miss all the new friends we have made at Newbury and Stratford 'cause we can't come to Malvern.:cry::cry: Been looking forward to it for months. Ready to set off and the Angina I have been trying to ignore for a couple of weeks has become more severe so we decided, reluctantly, to take the safest option and stay at home.:Doh:
So, much as we will miss the fun and funsters we will just have to wait for the next time.:thumb:
Hope everyone has a great time.:beerchug: We will just have to stay home and eat the 2 kg of fudge I made to share at the Friday and/or Saturday get together.:winky:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
We are going to miss all the new friends we have made at Newbury and Stratford 'cause we can't come to Malvern.:cry::cry: Been looking forward to it for months. Ready to set off and the Angina I have been trying to ignore for a couple of weeks has become more severe so we decided, reluctantly, to take the safest option and stay at home.:Doh:
So, much as we will miss the fun and funsters we will just have to wait for the next time.:thumb:
Hope everyone has a great time.:beerchug: We will just have to stay home and eat the 2 kg of fudge I made to share at the Friday and/or Saturday get together.:winky:

what a shame, I would swap my ticker for your fudge if you would of asked ::bigsmile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
what a shame, I would swap my ticker for your fudge if you would of asked ::bigsmile:

This is it Paul. We are brining a little person with us and she would be bored I suspect.

SEVERN HALL
Saturday night main entertainment is bursting with a brilliant line-up of country music with John Denver Tribute by Steve Cherelle, Patsy Lee will be performing her tribute to Patsy Cline, a tribute to Garth Brooks by Rick McKay and headline act Stephen Smyth Band.

*Please note that a separate ticket is required and can be bought from the Information Office at the show (subject to availability). Pre-booked entertainment tickets cost £14.00 and Children (5-15years) £6.00.

If no-one wants them, we might take her anyway. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
what a shame, I would swap [HI]my ticker[/HI] for your fudge if you would of asked ::bigsmile:

Never mind Paul, I will make some fresh fudge for the next meet and I promise it contains no meat!! ::bigsmile:
Incidentally, [HI]I never wear a watch[/HI] :winky:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Sorry to be a misery enery8 but I hope you have seen your GP as a sudden increase in your angina could be unstable angina which if left could result in an MI. I hope not and hope you will be well soon.

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
Sorry to be a misery enery8 but I hope you have seen your GP as a sudden increase in your angina could be unstable angina which if left could result in an MI. I hope not and hope you will be well soon.

Thank you for your concern Carolyn, and you are not a misery at all.
I have been to see my GP and he has increased my heart meds and has given me antibiotics for my lung problem. I also got a call from the local hospital yesterday asking me if I could attend the cardiac pain clinic on the 22nd August so I reckon my GP is taking it seriously.
Thank you again carolyn:thanks2:
kind regards
Bill

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011

Sorry to hear you are not well but think you are wise to be cautious. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
van packed and ready for off.... but its .. persitting it down here most of the day :cry::Sad:

Candy Floss

Free Member
Nov 16, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
approx 20 years
Van packed except last minute tomorrow tablets and odds and ends from fridge. Jim gazebos in van:thumb::thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I'm sitting here in the van (waiting for the water tank to fill up) contemplating the weekend ahead..... All I can say is - BRING IT ON, YEEHAA and slap my thigh! :ROFLMAO:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
organised an early finish at work for 2 pm,wagon broke down on the A34 at 1.45pm had to be recovered back to the depot,so got finished about 4 pm:Doh:
got home and mowed the grass and then the rain started,so leaving the motorhome packing till early tomorrow:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
The Malvern Marshals Doing Their Health And Safety Course...

JJ :Cool:

Attachments

• 20130814_190503.jpg
    20130814_190503.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 49
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Were doooomed::bigsmile:

Glad to see that carol has got eddie under control though....bit of a wildone if left unattended::bigsmile:

oh...hang on, got that wrong...its the other way round isnt it!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back