Rally Malvern Caravan Show 30th Sep - 2nd Oct 2016 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
And here is the reply.......

Thanks for your email & observations.

We’re glad that you general comments are positive & we’re sure you agree that with the £10 promotion code you used, £23 for the pitch represented exceptionally good value.

While we have PA system built into the hall itself, the sound equipment used on Friday & Saturday evenings were supplied and sound checked during the afternoon by the bands themselves. This is because each band will have their own requirements in terms of the exact equipment they need. Friday’s equipment was different to Saturday’s.

The performers themselves were recommended to us and we do listen to them but it is only through the internet because it would be impractical to go to see literally dozens of alternative acts perform live. Our colleagues at Warners, checked and approved the choices.

===================================

I and all the FUN people were delighted by the show and bargain price. Thank you for that.
But you let yourselves down with the Saturday entertainment, I've given you feedback so that hopefully next year's will be even better.
Everyone was happy with the great 60s mix on Friday.

===================================

>> Our colleagues at Warners, checked and approved the choices

I'll bet there's a whole lot behind that statement.

Jul 1, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Looks like you all had a ball. We arrived late Saturday parked in the field at the back of you all and promptly fell asleep ,so missed the entertainment. Also forgot to check for instructions so was too shy to knock on a door and say hello, may have been differant if I hadn't been reliant on a buggy this time. However thanks to the motorhome fun flags I never lost the van!

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Looks like you all had a ball. We arrived late Saturday parked in the field at the back of you all and promptly fell asleep ,so missed the entertainment. Also forgot to check for instructions so was too shy to knock on a door and say hello, may have been differant if I hadn't been reliant on a buggy this time. However thanks to the motorhome fun flags I never lost the van!

Ahh thats a shame you didnt say hello we had a coffee morning on Sunday you would have been made very welcome perhaps next year or any other meet you are coming to our kettle is always ready to be put on xxx Kate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back