Malaga Airport Parking

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by motorhomer, Dec 28, 2010.

1. motorhomer

motorhomer Read Only Funster

I wonder if anyone knows whether it is sensible or possible to park a 7m motorhome for a couple of hours at Malaga airport, whilst collecting someone from a flight? (wouldn't dream of trying at many UK airports!)

Thanks

JeffO

2. Dude

Dude Read Only Funster

Don't leave it unattended, they are not as strict as the UK but it will get a ticket etc.

3. bigfoot

bigfoot Funster

I mat be off beam a little,but I think Easirent have a depot close to the airport,where they hire motorhomes. Maybe they would let you park there for a small consideration.

4. Detourer

Detourer Trader - Tour Operator

Nowhere near the nightmare of UK airport parking/pick-drop... I do Malaga Air loads for some reason or other.........

There are a number of open-air free car parks, wait there and your pickup can get free bus to you. Or, you can wait just outside airport and drive to DEPARTURE drop-off [ easier access] when they have picked up luggage. Or, there are taxi ranks right outside arrivals......wait at nearby location. Or [PM me] I have a friend at a nearby park who for a fee will let you park and take you too airport in their minibus.

Or they can jump a lift, I am bing dropped and collected later in Jan ......... 24th and 27th if that helps.

Ray

5. motorhomer

motorhomer Read Only Funster

Thanks Detourer. Doesn't sound too bad. We are planning to collect out daughter there for a few days in late feb.

jeffO

6. peter marshall

peter marshall

Hi Jeff
    some good leads below from other replies, Just a word of warning my friend was mugged outside the airport of luggage and passports etc, received a broken wrist in the process, he is about 6.2 and 16 stones so no pushover but they had his bags away. Pete :Angry::Angry::Angry: