Made to measure bed sheets & shower curtain

Discussion in 'Top Tips & Tricks' started by Feltwell, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Feltwell

Feltwell Funster

Thought I'd share a couple of Ebay sellers who I've had really good service from.

Firstly, a lady who makes made-to-measure fitted bed sheets. Very reasonably priced, she only took a few days to make 6 for me (all different sizes!), I was very pleased. Seller id is sbl1084 , contact her for a price for what you need. She makes mattress protectors and other items as well I believe.

Secondly, a firm who makes shower curtains to size - contact them and they'll put up a buy-it-now for the size you want. Again, a nice quality item and they made mine up very quickly. Seller id is showersolutions2013

2. Shovelheadrob

Shovelheadrob Read Only Funster

Probably best not to get them mixed up

unless you have a problem!
    Seriously though, handy to know, thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

We did splash out on a made to measure sheet once for our bed with a corner missing, but found there's enough spring in the elastic for an ordinary one to fit fine

• Like Like x 1
  4. LAM

LAM Funster

Thanks Feltwell, just looking into that myself (have an odd shaped and large bed ) :whew:

5. denisejoe

denisejoe Funster Life Member

Just use a normal fitted sheet on ours and tuck the excess under the mattress where the cut out is. Seems to stay put ok.

Denise

6. Feltwell

Feltwell Funster

Or van has a selection of very non-standard bed sizes, and with 3 young kids wriggling about in their bunks a decent fitted sheet that won't move is a godsend, otherwise you find them knotted up in the sheets every morning. Our over-cab bunk is also much wider than a standard double or king size bed.