LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
As the title says has any one seen their random VAT free offer in a store local to them.
I did contact the company but the reply was its random so you will have to keep a lookout for offers in store

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I have seen it to went to the store seems like a bit of a ploy to get you in to the shop most who do a lot of DIY usually end up buying something
bill

Highwayman1

Free Member
May 9, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autohomes
Exp
Since 1980 on & off
I`m on their mailing list so get the offers before they drop the `snail mail` paperwork thru` the door. I found a baseball cap with an led light in the peak for £5-99 in store (Lincoln). Really good investment for those dark rainy nights on site PLUS it doesn`t pull my thinning rug out and leave a mark on the forehead like those elasticated jock strap torches do . Have a look for them - especially if your name is Clarke ! Order code is 040111705 if you want to look. Mine just slots over the gearstick when I`m out and about.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Think the VAT free bit only applies to Clarke branded products, so if you're after a DeWalt or Makita, it'll be full priced. Having said that, I got a nice compressor from them last year on the VAT free offer.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Think the VAT free bit only applies to Clarke branded products, so if you're after a DeWalt or Makita, it'll be full priced. Having said that, I got a nice compressor from them last year on the VAT free offer.

It varies, at the moment they have VAT free on cast iron stoves, sometimes its VAT free across the catalogue sometimes its on specific products or brands.

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Steve and Denise

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
I am after a hydraulic bike lift I think they are made by Clarke and there should be about £70 off when the offer is on

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back