Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
A heads up for those using above from next Saturday for a week or so.
Guess what road we're heading down next Monday?
This section is bad enough when all current lanes are open!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35907925

Wonder why so many Scots are causing such traffic problems leaving the motherland to enter into this den of iniquity
called England. ..hahahaha..(is it the wicked witch or the fat salmon that's causing the problem )...hahahaha...lol .

OP
OP
Gellyneck

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Wonder why so many Scots are causing such traffic problems leaving the motherland to enter into this den of iniquity
called England. ..hahahaha..(is it the wicked witch or the fat salmon that's causing the problem )...hahahaha...lol .
Obviously like David Livingstone we're travelling south on missionary duties bringing civilisation to the natives.
ps northbound is as bad as southbound when we've found it's a waste of time trying to civilise them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Obviously like David Livingstone we're travelling south on missionary duties bringing civilisation to the natives.
ps northbound is as bad as southbound when we've found it's a waste of time trying to civilise them.
Hope you will be leaving the carrots behind ,got enough trouble with the ones being put into pastry type pies in Yorkshire at moment .lol

OP
OP
Gellyneck

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Hope you will be leaving the carrots behind ,got enough trouble with the ones being put into pastry type pies in Yorkshire at moment .lol
No way was I insinuating that you're all donkeys south of the wall!!!

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
No way was I insinuating that you're all donkeys south of the wall!!!
Not for one moment would I have thought that ... But we in the merry England have a leader with a Scottish surname whilst north of Hadrian's wall . Fishy business don't you think . Not that I am saying that you are all at sea ,god forbid . Just thought I would mention it..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back