Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Unintentionally I ended up travelling between 12.30 and 2.30 and I have to say the roads were all delightfully clear. Most of the HGV were tucked up in the lay-bys and there were few cars on the roads. :)

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Unintentionally I ended up travelling between 12.30 and 2.30 and I have to say the roads were all delightfully clear. Most of the HGV were tucked up in the lay-bys and there were few cars on the roads. :)

Is that am or pm............? If pm, very lucky. :)

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Sorry that was 12.30 am to 2.30 am :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Yes -I did find the M25 more relaxing than I have in the past :)

Jon and Debs

Free Member
Jan 13, 2015
Great Dunmow Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Newbie Jan 2015
Use the bridge Essex -Kent every morning and Tunnel Kent -Essex every night unless its rammed and then try the Blackwall Tunnel (also free). Would recommend setting up your account with the crossing on line (google Dartford crossing) beforehand in case you forget to pay afterwards. If you hit the crossing at 10.00 pm its free. Essex-Kent over the bridge is a steady flow most days now. Takes a bit longer going back as they are doing roadworks to manage the flammable and hazardous loads management thro the tunnel (not required over the bridge). ideally get over the bridge early and come back through the tunnel very late. Should be ok and you only pay one way. Have fun whatever and keep a sharp eye out for ''last minute lane changers'' that think they will gain a few seconds by switching lanes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back