Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
::bigsmile:hi all are pet dogs name is lulu and shes 14 years old and naver been to see a vet yet .and where we go she goes it wos the best £35 pounds we have spent

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
::bigsmile:hi all are pet dogs name is lulu and shes 14 years old and naver been to see a vet yet .and where we go she goes it wos the best £35 pounds we have spent

well its the first time lulu as been to see a vet all is well shes just geting old sleeping a lot now and shes got cataracts not bad for a old girl::bigsmile:

smifee

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
chandler's ford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
why is it that you get something that you haven't seen many of & once you've got it they are everywhere.

my avatar is Lulu. we'd never heard a dog called Lulu but now we keep finding them:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a

We are the same Hayley, in past years when we had our previous dogs we weren't always able to do this, and sadly we had a period of 10 plus years when we couldn't have a dog (due to work and my being away from home a lot) but we now have two wonderful Newfies and since they came to us they have never been left on their own. This is what every dog desires, although many can have a happy life if they are only left for 4 hours or so they are such gregarious creatures they desire company all the time, except when sleeping of course :Smile: which I'm sure you'll agree they do quite a lot of :RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back