lynette dickinson

Deleted User
hi everyone,

just joined, and this is my first coachbuilt motorhome,

eldis, fiact based autostratus, needs some work though, new bed boxes etc,
so on going project i think, so if anybody knows wjere i could poss find

a good quality curtain set
cushion set,
and a passenger side window, the long one, i would be most grateful.

cheers

happy touring everyone:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
good morning Lynette, welcome to the site . I am sure someone will be along shortly with an answer to your query, don't forget there is a chatroom on this site, quiz tonight 8.pm, and I am usually at home in the lounge with a few friends so do drop by.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hiya Lynette and a GREAT BIG Welcome from me.

Ask away.There's plenty of experience on the site.:thumb:

Good luck with the Motorhoming.....Enjoy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Hi Lynette,

Welcome to the FUN site.

The only thing I can think about with regard to the curtains is to make a new set yourself, that's what I did for our first van, I wasn't into the faded salmon pink draylon look at all :Cool:
I used the original curtains as a pattern, and soon had a really nice set up in their place. Even if your existing curtains are held up by that stuff which looks like blobs of plastic on a strip instead of curtain hooks, you can get this from most caravan shops and also Ebay and it just sews on.

There are various companies which offer cushion recovering right through to making all new cushions and covers including the front cab seats if you want then to match too. I have never used any of these so I can't recommend anyone, but there are lots listed in the motorhome magazines each month.

Have a great time restoring and enjoying your motorhome and getting out and about whenever you can :thumb:

Tina

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Lynette, welcome to the fun, I am sure you will enjoy your stay. :thumb:

J

joseph97

Deleted User
Hi Lyn

Hello Lyn & welcome hope you have a good time in your motorhome . Thanks for your comments on my predicament but I have no finance on the vehicle & quite honestly I dont want to deal with him ever again . Hopefully with this type of forum his name will be mud & he will loose business . Spread the word everyone please .:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back