LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
That was our immediate reaction when we looked at the overcab bed (what, at our age?) but thought we'd give it a go just to see what it was like. Well the bed is huge (had to make our own bedding!) and we haven't slept anywhere other than 'upstairs'. So don't be put off until you give it a fair trial - you may be surprised.
The other great advantage is no putting away bedding each morning and hauling it out at night.
Wyn

Jun 1, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Micro campervan
Exp
Since 2012
The overcab bed in the EuraMobil Profila is huge, very comfortable and the wooden six rung ladder easy to use. It's one of the key reasons I bought the EuraMobil - apart from its excellent build quality!::bigsmile:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
The overcab bed in the EuraMobil Profila is huge, very comfortable and the wooden six rung ladder easy to use. It's one of the key reasons I bought the EuraMobil - apart from its excellent build quality!::bigsmile:

Same here!

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Why would the dogs want bikes.....?:RollEyes:

I have a huge garage filled up with dog caging and a towbar bike rack I had made which also has a tray to carry fence posts and a roll of netting to encircle the MH, we call it the garden at dog shows.:thumb:

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
I always sleep in the overcab bed. Snug as a bug! Not enough room for 2 and can't sit up but happy reading up there. Bought myself a memory foam mattress and I love it.:Smile:
Kath

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
A few of the boxes were well and truly ticked in this respect in buying our Tribute 725G.
Our daughter uses the Luton and is delighted with the space she has up there, it's enormous. We had a Mobilvetta 57S with bunk beds for 10 years before this van, which she grew up with, but the bunk was a bit of a squeeze by the time we changed. The Luton on that was just too small to sleep, we tried with disasterous results when my Missus tried base jumping off the thing! Without a 'chute...:Eeek:
That meant making the dinette up every night, which I grew to loath.
With this one the Missus and I are happily tucked away in the fixed double across the back, so everyone is happy! :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i always sleep in the overcab bed its the most comfortable bed in the van.
as for the ladder i got 4 of those seatbelt pads and fitted them on the aluminium rungs.

and as to reply to Hilldwellers question do bears crap in the woods ?????? its a toilet not a urinal and i dont care how much it stinks at the dump point why have a mobile bog and have to use those disgusting public conveniences.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back