Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Solihull
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2014
Hi. I hope someone can help. We went to bed last night, everything working ( electrically) but when we got up this morning none of the habitation lights would work and no power to the wash room. The fridge was working (lights on), the water heater lit & the step works. The panel above the door is showing about 6v on both batteries but the batteries are showing 12v+ when checked with a meter. The engine starts fine. The lights did start to work while I was messing around with various bits and pieces but then stopped working again. I don't know what I touched. We've packed up & come home now as it would be no fun sitting in the dark with no pump, lights etc. As I said, I hope somebody may be able to help.
Thanks
Bilbat

ebo

Nov 9, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class Carado i449
Exp
Since 2009
Don't know what power supply or control panel you have, but I've had a similar problem with my Lunar Roadstar 800 which has the psu2007 & EC200 control panel, I took off the control panel removed the data cable to it, put it all back & it all worked fine again, this has happened several times now, so expect problem with control panel, maybe the same for you.

OP
OP
Bilbat

Bilbat

Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Solihull
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks for the reply. It's fitted with a CMS 2000 control panel which nobody seems to know who makes it. I wouldn't know which is the data cable and don't want to mess too much with it.

20150516_173421.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
try unscrewing the panel and just dusting/blowing behind it. Your panel is a little different from ours, but it worked for us xxxx

OP
OP
Bilbat

Bilbat

Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Solihull
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2014
Hi everybody. I went to Jacksons yesterday to get some names of people to look at this for me. One of the engineers was there so I asked him. He said its more than likely to be the battery. I hooked up my battery pack but it made no difference. I rechecked the fuses and the lights came back on. Looks like its just bad fuse connections. So I shall try cleaning all the connections at the weekend and hopefully that will cure it. Thanks again for your replys.
Bilbat

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back