Lunar Premier 622 / Mobilvetta Kimu 122 (1 Viewer)

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi All, Anyone can give me any info on either a Mobilvetta Kimu 122 2006 or a Lunar Premier 622 2006?????? are they still being made or has the companys gone bust?????? any info on either is appreciated, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

cpease

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Morley,Leeds up North
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit stealth van
Exp
since June 2006
All Lunars are / were made by Homecar in Belguim. I think they are still made. The H522/592/622 are no longer made I think. I have a 592 for sale on ebay Item number: 300790575704

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
we were stuck with a choice between a mobilvetta top driver and our current motorhome

If mobilvetta still had dealerships etc in the UK we probably would have bought that.

We ended up buying a lunar roadstar. Although it was good value for money our advice would be check the quality of the interior and fully try out the motorhome.

I know this sounds totally absurd but we always take a large chicken with us, as some ovens are deceivingly small. We also found that although beds look large, unless you try them out and lay on them, they come in all different sizes.

If there is under floor storage have a look at how this is done, if there are loads of floor support struts can you put underneath what you really want to store

Remember what looks big can often be too small for comfort

Hoping whatever you buy suits your needs completely.

OP
OP
flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
we were stuck with a choice between a mobilvetta top driver and our current motorhome

If mobilvetta still had dealerships etc in the UK we probably would have bought that.

We ended up buying a lunar roadstar. Although it was good value for money our advice would be check the quality of the interior and fully try out the motorhome.

I know this sounds totally absurd but we always take a large chicken with us, as some ovens are deceivingly small. We also found that although beds look large, unless you try them out and lay on them, they come in all different sizes.

If there is under floor storage have a look at how this is done, if there are loads of floor support struts can you put underneath what you really want to store

Remember what looks big can often be too small for comfort

Hoping whatever you buy suits your needs completely.

Thanks mate, all info duly noted and appreciated, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back