lunar champ

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ukbill, Feb 22, 2012.

1. ukbill

ukbill Funster

i have found a 2007 (57) Lunar Champ H591, Fiat going for around 27k its had 1 owner and its got 4,523 on the clock any thoughts please any advice or would be great thx

2. wizzer59

wizzer59 Funster

Looks very nice mate, Ive noticed that viscount seem to have some very attractive prices at times but it may be worth asking if anyone on fun has had any dealings with them:thumb:

3. blamehofman

blamehofman Read Only Funster

I had a 2005 Lunar Champ 520 , had it for a couple of years took me to France and Spain a few times with no problems whatsoever apart from the toilet door lock jamming with me inside while getting ready for a wedding , but thats another story :BigGrin:

4. callumwa

callumwa Read Only Funster

We have a Home Car C 581 (see avatar), same as the Lunar Champ C 58, before Lunar pulled out of Motorhomes, though Home-Car are still operating in Belgium.

Ours is the 6 berth on the Boxer chassis on an '09. It has many of the same fittings and fixtures as in the Lunar H591 you are looking at. Ours even has the same decals.

We have been very pleased with it. Only real problem we have had was the failure of the Calira PSU charger unit, but this was replaced under warranty, although we bought it privately, they honoured the warranty.

We are very happy.

Callum