Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
keith i dont understand what you mean. ???me the owner of just about every gas adapter going and an lpg pump. 2 car convertions and well you amaze me i never thought about doing that...... waiting for a fill up now as dont like leaving much in tank when away.
shame calor asnt gone on its summer low prices yet never mind.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The other day I went to fill up the Gaslow with LPG and the woman came out to inspect what I was filling before she would turn it on. When she saw the hose attached to a filler on the side of the van she said Ah, Ok and switched it on. I suspect if I was filling a bottle she may not have done. They seem to be clamping down on LPG safety. You cant get it from an umanned station either. You can get petrol or Diesel but not LPG unless someone is in attendance.
Theres an unmaned station up the road from me on the Macclesfield road,everyone and his dog uses it to fill bottles.
Its in the garden centre,but nothing to do with them,they just rent the ground out to the gas company.
Have used it many times,but you nead a credit card.

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Theres an unmaned station up the road from me on the Macclesfield road,everyone and his dog uses it to fill bottles.
Its in the garden centre,but nothing to do with them,they just rent the ground out to the gas company.
Have used it many times,but you nead a credit card.

Meant to say I was in France. UK less bothered than the rest of Europe about Health and Safety???? Thats a first. About time!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back