LPG refillable under-floor tanks (1 Viewer)

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Just read an article in a magazine about LPG.

In this the author states "New rules are being introduced for refillable under-floor tanks".

Anyone know what these are?

John

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
I have just done a search and I have found nothing on the subject, can you give more information as to the origin of the "new rules"

Doug...

OP
OP
John & Joan

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I have just done a search and I have found nothing on the subject, can you give more information as to the origin of the "new rules"

Doug...

Thanks for the reply Doug.

I also have done a search and found nothing that is why I have asked the question. The only thing I can find relates to the positioning of the new 30mb regulators.

The article is in the August edition of Motor Caravan page 84 and is by John Wickersham.

It shows a couple of tanks on an MTH display and has the words " New rules are being introduced for refillable under-floor tanks" under the picture, with no other explanation.

MTH no longer exist. I had my tank fitted by them and it took them two attempts to get it right. It had faulty pipework on the first installation that was leaking gas. I later found they had fitted the wrong type of tank when the gauge wouldn't work.

The double arrow on the first tank was facing the ground. The correct one had the arrows on the side of the tank showing horizontal and vertical.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back