LPG filling stations in southern Spain

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by HymerB544, Sep 26, 2012.

1. HymerB544

HymerB544 Funster

We are currently just outside Granada, and tomorrow travelling down towards Marbella. I have two fairly full 11kg Gaslow tanks but want to fill them up in the next few days before we go over to Morocco. Does anyone know of any LPG stations in this area which will actually be open? Have spotted two possibles in the All The Aires guide (bobadilla and Malaga) but nothing beats first hand knowledge.

Cheers

Gary::Smile:

2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  3. vwalan

vwalan Funster

the one in malaga is down a side road from the bauhouse big store .
    there is one in granada as far as i remember . the one in malaga did have adaptors last time i was there.
    its just before the airport turning on the ap7 .then maybe half a mile to the right
    i would get a moroccan bottle though if i was you .100dirham inc gas then 45dirham to exchange . they use french or old uk butane style regs . mind buy them there for 2quid .
    looking at ollies map it is the other road . m21 . but just before airport turn right . .
    didnt know about the other one .
    there used to be a big one on the road to the beach but it closed a few years ago ..

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  4. SilverF1

SilverF1 Funster

I've used the Repsol gas station at Bobadilla on the Carretera de Malaga last April. It only does gas and is open Mon-Fri 9.30 - 20.00, Sat 10.00 - 14.00. It's on the north side of the road.

HTH

5. HymerB544

HymerB544 Funster

LPG in Southern Spain

I would just like to say thanks to the members who sent me advice, all of which is very helpful, especially the LPG map (now on my desktop) and the info about new adapters. This really is the best website and source, bar none, for motor homers.:Smile:

• Like Like x 2