Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
well just had aletter from calor seems its going up by 5.5pence +vat a litre.good job they filled my tank other week may not need anymore this year.
cheers alan.

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
so how much a litre will that make it alan , presumably the VAT will be 5 % on top

OP
OP
vwalan

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
well the last i had was in june last year it was 39.9plitre+5percent vat .made it last till we went away .left just enough for a couple weeks use on return. hope to do same this year . may not but can always put some back in i suppose. ha ha .may have to get a bigger tank . could do with a 2,000litre one. cheers alan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
so new price about 45p + tax

currently if you go and buy a few litres at the pump it will cost you about 37p /litre + taxes [ 14p litre road fuel +17.5 % vat ]

so calor are having a laugh , aren't they ...again

isn't there anyone else you can go to like this ..I know the labour government brought in new regs about lpg contracts to stop profiteering like this , maybe affect you ?

Link Removed

OP
OP
vwalan

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
not too bad as we had a 100 quid back last year for staying with them . dont think there is alot of difference really.

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
aha , that brought it back to a sensible price

so did they give you another £100 off on the load you just had delivered , even then it would be a little expensive , wouldn't it

so their pricing policy is to exploit any mugs who just stay with them ...just like the banks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
vwalan

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
be nice if they did 1117 ltr .did think about it but there was something about bringing in a different tank etc .plus the drivers are ok and helpful .have very good service from calor .and as a note calor also fill my local garage lpg tank .same wagon same gas.
have you looked at the bes web site good for fittings etc. do a nice shiny catalogue as well. cheers alan.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back