.Pas de Calais region...the diesel was 1.32.9 euros ltr

Below Rouen

Vendome the diesel was 1.34.5 Euros ltr
LPG at Vendome 0 .79/9 euros a ltr

Poitiers the Diesel was 1-28.9 euros ltr
LPG at Poitiers was 0 .70/1 euros ltr

we have seen LPG up 0.89 euros a ltr

These are all supermarket prices......not motorway or minor roads

NO trouble getting LPG,,,, it took about 30 mins to squeeze my motorhome into a gap at the side of the LPG pump....(not made large enough for my size motorhome) but we eventually got it in rubbing my tyres both sides on the pump kerb stones..the moral of this story is...nobody came out of the cabin to say No you can not fill up with LPG,... and we did hold the traffic up for a while:thumb:....yes we do have a exterior fill

Mel
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I filled some 47kg bottles at Countrywide Farmers and big sign there no filling bottles. of course i took notice..........:winky:

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
This may be of interest it may not:Doh:
Monday 19/12/2011

.Pas de Calais region...the diesel was 1.32.9 euros ltr

Below Rouen

Vendome the diesel was 1.34.5 Euros ltr
LPG at Vendome 0 .79/9 euros a ltr

Poitiers the Diesel was 1-28.9 euros ltr
LPG at Poitiers was 0 .70/1 euros ltr

we have seen LPG up 0.89 euros a ltr

These are all supermarket prices......not motorway or minor roads

NO trouble getting LPG,,,, it took about 30 mins to squeeze my motorhome into a gap at the side of the LPG pump....(not made large enough for my size motorhome) but we eventually got it in rubbing my tyres both sides on the pump kerb stones..[HI]the moral of this story is...nobody came out of the cabin to say No you can not fill up with LPG[/HI],... and we did hold the traffic up for a while:thumb:....yes we do have a exterior fill

Mel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Having spent two weeks in France running entirely on plg we only encountered one ocasion when the young french lad came out and questioned if we were using plg for our motor or for cooking.

By the time he got to us and made himself understood we were half full anyway, but it was no problem.

Norman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Blimey!
Those diesel prices must be off autoroute cos we've just finished Calais to Calpe and motorway diesel prices averaged 1.51 all the way down. We saw an off autoroute price of 1.41 when driving to the Biaritz site for the night.
Soon as we hit Spain after we left Biaritz, it droped to 1.27 and stayed that way all the way to Calpe.......THANKFULLY!:Doh:

ps. its been a very nice 20 degrees today.....which was especially nice after leaving Cheshire in a snow blizzard 4 days ago!

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Blimey!
Those diesel prices must be off autoroute cos we've just finished Calais to Calpe and motorway diesel prices averaged 1.51 all the way down. We saw an off autoroute price of 1.41 when driving to the Biaritz site for the night.
Soon as we hit Spain after we left Biaritz, it droped to 1.27 and stayed that way all the way to Calpe.......THANKFULLY!:Doh:

ps. its been a very nice 20 degrees today.....which was especially nice after leaving Cheshire in a snow blizzard 4 days ago!

WHAT you have paid,,,,, motorway diesel prices averaged 1.51:Eeek::Doh: (the prices as said are all supermarket)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back