lpg at old alicante gas factory filling station (1 Viewer)

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
although I no longer have an interest in the matter [ propane is cheaper bought by exchanging bottles in spain ] I popped into this lpg station on 31st december to see what is happening following the installation of euronozzle and talked to the man who who is on duty in the mornings

briefly , one pump has a euronozzle pistolet , the other still has a dutch pistolet as in the uk

he is aware of refillable bottles [ gaslow type ] but will only fill them if they are installed in a vehicle ....loose bottles of any type he will not fill as he is instructed no to do so

hope this clears up any queries

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
although I no longer have an interest in the matter [ propane is cheaper bought by exchanging bottles in spain ] I popped into this lpg station on 31st december to see what is happening following the installation of euronozzle and talked to the man who who is on duty in the mornings

briefly , one pump has a euronozzle pistolet , the other still has a dutch pistolet as in the uk

he is aware of refillable bottles [ gaslow type ] but will only fill them if they are installed in a vehicle ....loose bottles of any type he will not fill as he is instructed no to do so

hope this clears up any queries

Further to this info I have found in the last few months that the Repsol garage in Malaga has LPG but dose not have an adapter to lend, there is a guy there who will sell you one for E70.00

In Granada, Jerez de las fonterra, and Sevilla the Repsol garages have adapters to lend.

Doug...

OP
OP
L

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
looks like the same old story then , depends who you get , the expression rules are rules doesn't rule in spain :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back