Lpg adapter

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mickey, Dec 15, 2009.

1. mickey

mickey Read Only Funster

Hi all,
    l am in France at the moment near Calais and need a LPG adapter,can't find one any where.Can anyone help.Bit chilly here at the moment.
    Cheers Mickey :BigGrin:

2. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

Mickey......I live lower down about 80 to 100km.....the only place that might in france is that I know is this company http://www.weldom.com/

they sell all plumbing materials and gas fittings thay have places all over france and these are the ones in Pas-de-Calais......and don't forget the french use a lot of bottle gas so I would think they might have one....intermarche supermarket has bottle gas in a lime green bottle at about 19.50euros with no deposit (Actigas)13kg

http://www.weldom.com/outils/magasins/f_magasins_liste.asp?dep=62&x=21&y=10

Good luck Mel.....

Yes it is Bl...y freezing here as well ( this morning -3c)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  3. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

4. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

Mickey if what wildman has sent you is in England.......use the pictures as a reference when you go into the shop...........also in Weldon they have people/men that will walk around with you and show you what they have, so you can try before buying, they are very helful and some may even speak a little English

Mel

5. runrig

runrig Funster Life Member

Hi mickey

If you want to refill your LPG, we found that many garages have adaptors of various shapes and sizes and if you go in they will lend you the one you need at no charge, just return it when you pay for your LPG. :thumb:

6. tommytli

tommytli Funster

im sure you will get sorted, but if you dont i will be arriving in calais 19th dec about 09.00 ish i will lend you mine while i get some wine for my trip at pidou there is a petrol station there i thing does lpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009