Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
just like to praise lowdham leisure world in nottingham
from graham who sold us the motorhome to all the staff in the aftersales department because any problems i have had with the motorhome have been swifty dealt with
for example the motorhome was booked into brownhills at newark for a recall has lowdham does not do the fiat part and when i booked it in and got there brownhills said that they would do it within the week.
any how on the monday brownhills sent me an email saying that they were no longer a fiat dealership and that they wouldn,t do the work and i would have to collect the motorhome. has i was going to holland in it the week after this was a problem and so i had a word with lowdham and they not only went and picked the motorhome up from brownhills but they also took it to the fiat dealer in grantham, got the work done and also took it back to the storage yard for me to collect.
when i went to pick it up for my journey to holland i noticed that the door for the toilet locker was missing which was on when it went to brownhills was missing and had dissapered somewhere between me dropping off the motorhome at brownhills and it going to grantham and back to lowdham. lowdham put me a new one on there and then so that i could resume my journey. the treatment i got from brownhills was disgusting and when i sent them a email detailing my digust they couldn't even be bothered to contact me back
i am just glad i didn't by my motorhome from brownhills but not only for this problem but a few others lowdham have rectified any faults efficiently and i have found them all from graham in sales to claire and paul in the service department to be really helpfull and friendly and next time i swop my motorhome i would buy it from them again and
thanks for the refreshments that you gave us when we visited your stand at the nec last week:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back