Low cost 90 day 6gb mobile broadband sim (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just having a mooch round the web and accidentally came across this which I thought might be a way for people to get mobile broadband for a very reasonable price.

6gb 90day mobile broadband sim

It has 6gb pre-loaded on it and lasts 90 days or until you use the data allowance, whichever comes first. :thumb:

There are other sellers too but they are a bit more expensive, but still a good price. If you do go for something like this though make sure it is a broadband sim and not a mobile phone one!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thanks for that, I've just been screwed by Voda. I bought a never expiring data SIM but now it does expire every 30 days. B&&&&&&&&ds.

And their coverage is terrible.

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Many thanks for that, youre becoming my data informer, as we ended up with the mifi deal you informed us about before.

thanks
pat

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Me too Pat, and if I didn't have my trusty old T Mobile sim (ÂŁ5 for 30 days data), I'd be taking advantage of this one too.

Cheers,

Jock.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If you want to have a month's free mobile broad band, and possibly be 'paid' for the privilege have a look at this thread:

Broken Link Removed

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Excuse my ignorance. If I were to buy one of these, would i get internet in France on my phone. If so would I then use my tablet to log into the phone to get internet onto that? Where do I put the Sim card as my phone already has one ?

They may seem stupid questions but i dont have a scooby and daughter isnt talking to me !

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the sim appears to be a data only sim, so no use in a phone. needs to be put in an unlocked mifi, a dongle or a compatible tablet. no it wont work in france

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
They may seem stupid questions but i dont have a scooby !

You aren't the only one!

I'm okay on a PC / laptop but have never used a tablet. I bought a Hudl that turned out to be faulty (a great start), and now have a Samsung Galaxy on it's way to me. If I get on okay with it I may buy one for my Mum and with these data cards it means that Dad won't have to sign up for broadband. For some reason he refuses to do this saying he'll never use it.

I think I'll be buying the guide for seniors to go along with the machine though!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back