Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I have just ordered it, I hope its good, one of my trucks had a bridge strike today :helpsos: Luckily driver is ok :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
I have just ordered it, I hope its good, one of my trucks had a bridge strike today :helpsos: Luckily driver is ok :RollEyes:

A couple of years ago, I couldn't deliver one of our 16 ft double deckers as other commitments so an agency driver was put in the seat:Eeek:
Hi planted it under a bridge just about a quarter of a mile from its destination and he still delivered it to the customer with £20k of damage.
I collected it on the next working day:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Sweet Chariot

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
A couple of years ago, I couldn't deliver one of our 16 ft double deckers as other commitments so an agency driver was put in the seat:Eeek:
Hi planted it under a bridge just about a quarter of a mile from its destination and he still delivered it to the customer with £20k of damage.
I collected it on the next working day:ROFLMAO:

Thay would't be Stoke Railway bridge by any chance where the Double Decker Buses used to hit every week.:whatthe:

wayfarer

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Co. Clare. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Any of you know if these low bridge POI's are available for France, had a few close ones this year with the Garmin Nuvi 660 even though I had it set at "Bus"

wayfarer

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Co. Clare. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp

I find it very good. I use the bluetooth for the mobile phone and other than it trying to take me down a few alleys and under pedestrian bridges in France I have no complaints:thumb:

Oct 4, 2007
Funster No
I find it very good. I use the bluetooth for the mobile phone and other than it trying to take me down a few alleys and under pedestrian bridges in France I have no complaints:thumb:

HI Pat, Thanks for the info, I just wondered as Graham was on about getting one of these, but he never got any in the end:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back