Lovin' this new forum software ..

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Suggestions' started by scotjimland, Sep 15, 2014.

1. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

As title says.. I love the new forum software.. it is light years ahead of the old site..

From posting pictures to copy pasting information, it is just so good..and easy to use.

So many good features..

just wanted to say thanks Jim.. your hard work is very much appreciated.. (y)

• Like Like x 6
  2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Thanks Jim, nice to know it's appreciated. It is much better than the old software, we've still someway to go yet, but most of the work left to do can now wait till dark winter evenings. :)

3. DonA4000

DonA4000 Funster

I haven't used every feature yet but I do like what I have been using and the site looks great ;) Thanks

4. Bertie Bassett

Bertie Bassett Read Only Funster

Don't think were here when the old software was in use but it's certainly easier to 'do things' for IT numpties like us on here than most of the other sites we contribute to, so ScotJim's post heartily seconded and many thanks Jim!(y)
    Before we joined we thought we knew a lot about our hobby but have both learned so much that is of use! Thanks again(y)

5. Judge Mental

Judge Mental Funster Deceased RIP

Light years ahead of elsewhere!. My German E bike forum uses the same software...