loves and hates, New Motorhome, touring park (1 Viewer)

celandine

Free Member
May 20, 2015
Funster No
You are in a beautiful place my wife and I spent our honeymoon in the area 45 years ago. What people want is a nice clean site with good amenities thanks for asking look forward to visiting when you open.
Regards Terry & Margaret

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Someone said I'm putting down Scotland regarding rain, I've lived in Scotland for over 40 years moving here from the North of England, it does rain more here, almost twice as much. Fact of life, I'm not putting the place down but it does rain, a lot. A well drained pitch or hard standing is a must in my opinion.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
DBK said, The touring market in Scotland is negligible in winter !!

sorry this is not true, there are many sites open for rallies (especially over the December/January months.
Members of both the CCC and Caravan club hold rallies all over Scotland too, which are well attended.
Do not believe all that you see on the TV and in the papers, the weather here is usually no worse than in England and for your information the East of Scotland has seen far less snow than parts of England.
Come north and enjoy !!

Oh BTW Oban is not in the highland, afraid they are bit further north !!
A good defence of Scotland, :) a place I like and where my brother lives. He took this shot of an otter with a wrasse in its mouth last week, close to where he lives, Fort William.

4462  Proc crop small.jpg

OP
OP
Ian.s

Ian.s

Free Member
Jan 18, 2016
Oban
Funster No
MH
Rs Endeavour
Exp