Louth (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
We are looking for a site for a couple of nights within walking distance of Louth in Lincolnshire.

Can somebody recommend any?

Thanks

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
If you are in the Caravan Club, theres a nice CL about 15mins walk from the town, we used it several times although it was quite a while ago...

Link Broken

Pete

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
If you are in the Caravan Club, theres a nice CL about 15mins walk from the town, we used it several times although it was quite a while ago...

Link Broken

Pete

Was there last weekend with @Gromett it still exists... and yes only short walk into Louth... and if I recall only a £5 if you taxi back :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
That's the only one within what I would call walking distance & would be my recommendation too.

A little further out, on the Legbourne road, there are two more. A C&CC club site just before the bypass & a CC site just beyond it. Both easy on a bike (much flatter than the uphill route to Happyford) & still a short taxi ride, but quite a hike on foot from the town centre.

Depends how you define walking distance .....

There is usually somewhere to 'park' on the Fairfield industrial estate.

Being a Georgian town, the town centre isn't even very car friendly & not the best place if you have a sizeable m/h.

We don't have a drive, or I'd offer you a space on it.

OP
OP
jdk62
Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
That's the only one within what I would call walking distance & would be my recommendation too.

A little further out, on the Legbourne road, there are two more. A C&CC club site just before the bypass & a CC site just beyond it. Both easy on a bike (much flatter than the uphill route to Happyford) & still a short taxi ride, but quite a hike on foot from the town centre.

Depends how you define walking distance .....

There is usually somewhere to 'park' on the Fairfield industrial estate.

Being a Georgian town, the town centre isn't even very car friendly & not the best place if you have a sizeable m/h.

We don't have a drive, or I'd offer you a space on it.
Thanks for the advice and appreciate your kindness.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back