Loud music at this time of the morning.... (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
How irritating, almost 1am and someone has what sounds like a big bass speaker system blasting out country and western crooners:Eeek:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
oooh how wonderful xxxx I enjoy crooners and country and western amongst other things

But not much fun if you are wanting some shut eye

Hope you get some sleep

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Ooops, Thought it was someone on the next club area across really loud. Think it might have been closer to home not quite so loud :Blush:... sorry.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Last year Joe Piscali sent his minders over to ask Fun to turn down their music as his audience could not hear him.......maybe this was the return fixture............

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
"Campsites from hell" springs to mind. Shifty will be along soon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
how dreadfull! country and weston, poison to the ears:Eeek:some people have no respect for others:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Uh oh!!! they have started up the music again. Its louder tonight and there are no vans between me and them. My window is rattling:Eeek::cry::cry::cry:

Big bass speaker as well. They have started off with "I love to dance"

I am not looking forward to tonight.... :swear::swear::swear::swear:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Grab a can Karl, knock the door and ask if any one can join the party.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Not feeling too clever, trying to get some sleep. They do seem to have turned it down somewhat now though whew...

I am not a grumpy git honest :RollEyes:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it was only 11.30 .. early still

Not feeling too clever, trying to get some sleep. They do seem to have turned it down somewhat now though whew...

I am not a grumpy git honest :RollEyes:

Well I did not hear it.. I turned off the lights 10 p.m and sleep all the way through.. must be the sound proofing in American Motorhomes:RollEyes:

Thought all those generators would have kept you awake.. including the ones for the toilet etc.,

.. yes typing this off the battery power.. have not had the genny on for a whole hour. ... but only have 85% battery power left at the moment, and the hot air kicks in the battery goes down.:Blush:

Bob

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Well I did not hear it.. I turned off the lights 10 p.m and sleep all the way through.. must be the sound proofing in American Motorhomes:RollEyes:

Thought all those generators would have kept you awake.. including the ones for the toilet etc.,

.. yes typing this off the battery power.. have not had the genny on for a whole hour. ... but only have 85% battery power left at the moment, and the hot air kicks in the battery goes down.:Blush:

Bob

It was the van about 30 feet away. I have only heard one generator all weekend and that was the couple next to me who started it within minutes of pulling up next to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They had a jiggered battery and got a replacement at the show and put the generator away. Nice people:winky:

Music wasn't as bad last night, couldn't hear it over the wind and rain from about 11:30 onward. Was loud to start with though... I think they start at 10:30 as the gennies go off as at that point and it is too quiet for them. I think I prefer the sound of gennies to their taste in music though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back