Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I presumed I would be able to purchase 315 tickets using my online lottery account. Easy, it means they check the winners and credit my account and I just need to do screen grabs of the virtual tickets. Tickets can't be lost etc... But No

The max an individual can bet is £350 :shout::shout:

Which means I have to travel to the bank, withdraw cash, go to the store and look a right pratt while I buy 315 tickets (that'll make the papers where I live :Doh: )

Then get back to the office and scan them all and get them on line so you guys know I'm not ripping you off, then we have to manually check and travel to collect any winnings :shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

On top of that I need to cram in a days work. I do hope its worth it::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
LOL !!! That 18p should be trebled mate !!!! Now your REALLY gonna earn it :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LARRY99

LIFE MEMBER
May 27, 2011
South wales
Funster No
MH
C class Rv/ Dethleff
Exp
Ages
I presumed I would be able to purchase 315 tickets using my online lottery account. Easy, it means they check the winners and credit my account and I just need to do screen grabs of the virtual tickets. Tickets can't be lost etc... But No

Which means I have to travel to the bank, withdraw cash, go to the store and look a right pratt while I buy 315 tickets (that'll make the papers where I live :Doh: )

Then get back to the office and scan them all and get them on line so you guys know I'm not ripping you off, then we have to manually check and travel to collect any winnings :shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

The things you do for the ones you LOVE:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Thats gave us a good wee chuckle.

Hope its worth it and we are lucky. Fingers crossed !

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Oh Jim what a piggin' nuisance!! Could you not open another lottery account in Sian's name?
Anyway, a big thank you for all the time and trouble you are going to. Even if we don't win it's been a very exciting morning (yes, I really must get out more!).
:Smile:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012

Well worth it if we win - just thinking of that massive queue behind you in the shop all tapping there feet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Might start them doing the Full Monty dance routine.

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
for all the extra effort Jim :thumb:

pendy

Free Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
3 yrs
Thanks Jim, it will all be worth it when at the next big meet we can all compare our new vans.:ROFLMAO:

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
It will be easier for you if you buy as many as you can online first and then buy the rest at a shop, it also might prevent their machine running out of paper :ROFLMAO:

P.s you don't need to check them manually, you just take them back to the shop afterwards and they can scan each one, they'll love you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Can you and Sian not buy half each on line? :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Otherwise by half on line and the rest manually.

Remind me of your local lottery dealer so we can call the press in advance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder whether they have raised the limits since they raised the cost of lottery tickets? Might be worth a telephone call to lottery hq.

Good luck with it Jim hope it doesnt cause you and Sian hours of laborious work

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
PAIN

We must be dead cert winners then .........

................ Link Removed

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Best hope we win real big then. A scoop of £5998 will result in Jim being back at the shop buying 2999 tickets next time :ROFLMAO: Jane

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks Jim, don't forget to put your name and address on the back of each ticket....yawn.

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
:ROFLMAO: that's karma, Jim, for making sure that those of us on the road to work at the time you sold the tickets were effectively excluded from the syndicate! :ROFLMAO:

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Well I for one am not bothered about you scanning all those tickets and copying them on here, quite happy to trust you and I am sure others will be of the same mind.

Mike

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well I for one am not bothered about you scanning all those tickets and copying them on here, quite happy to trust you and I am sure others will be of the same mind.

Mike

Thanks Mike, But I'll scan them, and besides that way I won't have to check them, the other 104 will do that:roflmto:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Jim of it helps you I could buy the max amount on my account and you just send the money, that way no need to check them all. Only a suggestion to save you some work feel free to ignore it.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Jim of it helps you I could buy the max amount on my account and you just send the money, that way no need to check them all. Only a suggestion to save you some work feel free to ignore it.

No thanks. I like the thought of Jim squirming at the till::bigsmile:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks Jim for all your effort. If we win, we'll buy you a pint the next time we see you (after we have been to New Zealand, Australia, Bali, Fiji....... ) :ROFLMAO:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Jim I also am happy to max on my Lottery account if it helps you out at all. But please bare in mind I will also have my own personal tickets on it for tonight too.

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
I wonder what would be the most any member would have won on the lottery.

Me £25

I sometimes get back what I spent.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I won't hear of any of this bloody slacking man...
get yourself to that shop, get the tickets, and do as youv'e been paid for...

Oh, and pick the winning ticket as well, that's what we are paying you for.....

and don't worry about work, after tomorrow, you won't have too. :thumb:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Thanks Jim:thumb: