Lost Passport and Money CAN YOU HELP? (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
As a final comment re this saga, I have been informed by the family that there would appear to have been some confusion at the outset regarding this loss.
Apparently Mr Black DIDN'T lose his Passport as first was reported. (No doubt the production of the photocopy of the Passport and the translation between English and Spanish by the campsite had something to do with this)
He did however get detached from his wallet and we all can imagine how distressing that can be. Wondering whether the thief will spend less than the wife etc.;)

All's well that ends well.

Alex Black

Free Member
Dec 20, 2016
Fife scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach built. Knaus.
Exp
Scince 2010
I bet Alex Black will have a fair weight lifted off his shoulders now that his money etc has been found.
What a special person Theresa is as a lot would pocket the money, it just goes to prove that there are a lot of good people out there.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:.

John.
Hi. Just to advise... Nobody was given possession of my wallet. The Garda Civil would only hand it back to me (Us with proper formal identification. I did ring Teresa and thank her personally for her help. It was she who got in touch with the chap who came see us in the wilding spot we were in and asked if I was Alex B .... LOL ... what a flammin shock that was. Flabbergasted.

PS only 150 ish E in the wallet.

Alex Black

Free Member
Dec 20, 2016
Fife scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach built. Knaus.
Exp
Scince 2010
I bet he didn't leave his Rolex , Ipad or Daily Mail behind :ROFLMAO:

You got two out of three right!!

I hardly ever take my watch off.

But I constantly 'loose' my ipad. lol Thanks..
Hi. Just to advise... Nobody was given possession of my wallet. The Garda Civil would only hand it back to me (Us with proper formal identification. I did ring Teresa and thank her personally for her help. It was she who got in touch with the chap who came see us in the wilding spot we were in and asked if I was Alex B .... LOL ... what a flammin shock that was. Flabbergasted.

PS only 150 ish E in the wallet.

Our faith in humankind restored.... I gave a 20 E donation to Terasa's choice of Charity. But I hope she spent it on her little lad. A real great little guy...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
You got two out of three right!!

I hardly ever take my watch off.

But I constantly 'loose' my ipad. lol Thanks..

Our faith in humankind restored.... I gave a 20 E donation to Terasa's choice of Charity. But I hope she spent it on her little lad. A real great little guy...
Great to see the mystery resolved!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Bidding for the film and book rights has already started I suspect. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back