Lorraine has decided where we're going this weekend. (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We're heading off this weekend and had 3 options depending on weather forecast, the options were Peebles, Keswick or Portpatrick.
I was told last night it's Portpatrick no matter what the forecast is as Lorraine has found out Gerard Butler is shooting his new film there this weekend :), I think she wants to see him so she realises how lucky she is with me. :) :).

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
He's a wimp compared to you Gerry (y) what's the name of the movie ? If it's one of Kes,,s films I'll see if she can get you some sort of an invite

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
He's a wimp compared to you Gerry (y) what's the name of the movie ? If it's one of Kes,,s films I'll see if she can get you some sort of an invite

I already knew that Matt just need to convince Lorraine :) the movie is called "Keepers" it's about 3 lighthouse keeps who disappeared.

Hope you enjoyed your stay in D&G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
I already knew that Matt just need to convince Lorraine :) the movie is called "Keepers" it's about 3 lighthouse keeps who disappeared.

Hope you enjoyed your stay in D&G
Yes we enjoyed it very much ,we left on Wednesday after the heavens opened up and headed down towards Rutland ,we will be back there is a lot of stuff still to see

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back