Looking forward to meeting ............... (1 Viewer)

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
We have been motorhomers for the last 15 years but took the plunge last year, sold everything we owned, packed in the hated jobs, bought an rv, put the car on a trailer and we have now been touring for 8 months, never happier!

We would very much like to hear from others either planning to 'take the plunge' or doing as we are. We have made so many friends on our travels, we have helped and been helped and just find full-timing such a great life.

We are still a little wary of going to unknown places in the rv and tend to plan and recce well ahead, but having said that we have been to some fantastic places and are keen to find more.

We would love to hear from other full-timers, experiences, do's and don'ts (we are very much raw beginners, all advice welcome!).

We are not very computer literate but usually manage to get there in the end!

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Hi Jan

Welcome to FUN!:ROFLMAO:

We started fulltiming in May last year and have loved every minute so far!
We set off for Europe in November and are now in sunny(??) Spain. We've had so much fun along the way and met so many lovely people!

You'll make plenty of friends on this site - we have!::bigsmile:

I think one of the main things to remember is that you're not on holiday - this is how you live!

Hope our paths cross along the way.::bigsmile:
Enjoy

Marie and Rex

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jan, there are plenty of enthusiasts to chat with here and a lot of full timers as well.

welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Julie798

Free Member
Dec 17, 2007
Funster No
full timing

Hi Jan

Just wanted to say hello, i think it is briliant that you have followed your dream, life is too short to wish you had, so good luck, if you packed in tomorrow, you have already done it, so I wish you all the best for your continued future on the road :Smile:

We are not even motorhomers yet really, we have bought a van (eura mobile) and we are off to Spain for a few months next weekend, haven't been any were in it yet, but I think the wing and a prayer bit could be fun :whatthe: anyway the worse is, we will have to use the RAC or solicitor ( for divorce) or better still the sunbeds :Cool:

best regards Julie :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back