Looking forward to meeting some of you at the Stratford show (1 Viewer)

Diane1969

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all , off to the Stratford upon Avon show this weekend and have booked into the MHF area so looking forward to meeting those of you that are there, we did walk over last year to take a look but too embarrassed to approach anyone, so if you see two people looking very shifty that will be Steve and I so say Hi .

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Look for the Funster flag and the duck kite flying behind a Pilote A class third row back as you come in, parked in front of an abandoned Burstner (sorry Joy.....). That is us and we have plenty of tea/coffee/wine/gin/scotch...........

Come and say hello

I also have @teddybard 's discount pub vouchers (thanks Roger, good to see yourself on the mend and Shiela in good form) so anybody wants one, please come and see us. I will go around a bit later when it stops raining.

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
We are in the middle of all the vans with the wind break/ dog corral with the Yorkshire flags pegged on so stop by and say hello if you wish, shame you weren't here yesterday as we had the racing and the ladies dressed up and a great day was had by all.

Just seen Dux's message we are next door.

Liz

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
We are in the middle of all the vans with the wind break/ dog corral with the Yorkshire flags pegged on so stop by and say hello if you wish, shame you weren't here yesterday as we had the racing and the ladies dressed up and a great day was had by all.

Just seen Dux's message we are next door.

Liz
Indeed - Liz and Steve are next door. You can't miss the Yorkshire flags (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi welcome as you are booked into the Fun area let the Marshalls know you are new, just join in and relax come over to the hall at night with your chair's and your favourite tipple you'll be fine (y)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Come say hello.
I am the only one with a West Bromwich albion flag. :)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
have chat with my Keith and Enid new "funsters" with their Hobby van. Just say that Paul and Ann said that they would give you a drink!
colyboy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back