Looking For Some Advise Please (1 Viewer)

Chris Hobbis

Free Member
May 7, 2015
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Just getting readt to start
Hello

We are looking to but our first ever motorhome this weekend and am rather nervous as its such a large cash outlay.

We have been looking for a while and have found a Rapido 787F (Fiat) Low Profile on an 08 plate,its had 1 owner with low mileage of 18,000 and the asking price was £34,995.

Does anyone know much about this make or what kind of money its worth.

Any kind of help or recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much

Best regards
Chris

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi Chris, Rapido's are a good make and a good mh,,, but think £35,000 is a bit steep,, more like £29,000 to £31,000 are maybe!!!!!!!??????????? Here is another to check if it is the same and same sort of accessories' fitted and is £4000 cheaper,, but normally good mh.
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

OP
OP
C

Chris Hobbis

Free Member
May 7, 2015
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Just getting readt to start
Thanks Gary

I have made an offer within your price range and i think they may accept, i just dont want to end up with something that is not a great make and be paying over the top for it.

So thanks gain for your help, much appreciated.

Best regards
Chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Just two minutes googling and I've found several being offered for sale at around 32k, so I guess actually selling for around 30k - @flatpackchicken appears to be spot on.

I also agree that for the most part Rapidos are considered to be excellent vans.

Will add that many sellers (both traders and private) will try their luck and advertise at hugely inflated prices - it's always worth taking the time to research the true market price.

Good luck and :welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back