Looking for a three way (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Recently I have noticed when I first fill up ( after the system has been drained) that the drain valve/3 way valve at my water heater has a drip coming from it. After a while it seems to stop. It's obviously on it's way out so I have started looking for a replacement. I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm sure it's out there. I'm probably not using the correct words in the search. It's for a Compass Avantgarde 400 RL 2003. Looks like 12mm push fitting.

Thanks

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
I'm sorry, but I cannot help you.

However, may I kindly suggest you change the title of this thread. My first thought was that you're looking to expand your sexual experience...:winky:

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
just search for a 12mm three way connector, the fact its on your type of mh is meaningless.

I was disappointed about the three way as well::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
make sure the pipe is pushed right into the connection these can sometimes work loose other wise it could be the oring is going

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I'm sorry, but I cannot help you.

However, may I kindly suggest you change the title of this thread. My first thought was that you're looking to expand your sexual experience...:winky:

So did I but as its a fella posting decided it was not for me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back