Looking for a new motorcycle. Check out the Caravan Club/Suzuki deal (1 Viewer)

The DATeam

Free Member
Nov 2, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, I've been looking for a new motorcycle over the last few months and have decided on a Suzuki RV200 Vanvan. No rush to buy it yet, as they are not released to the dealers until May. The other evening I was looking through this months Caravan Club Magazine (May 2016) at all the adverts for things I don't need to buy for my Motorhome, when I came across a half page advert for Suzuki Motorcycles. The advert goes, "You want amazing perks with your membership? We get it." So if you have Caravan Club Membership Suzuki will give you a discount on your new Suzuki Motorcycle. I went to the web page to see the discounted prices, and what discounts they are. Up to £1800 on some bikes. Being a new Motorcycle, the RV200 is not listed, but a quick telephone call to Suzuki Customer Services confirmed that it was eligible for the discount. Off to my local Suzuki Dealer then. The Dealer had never heard of the discount offer, and He could not believe that Suzuki would be giving a larger discount to Caravan Club Members than that to Suzuki Dealers. Again a quick telephone to Suzuki, by the Dealer, confirmed the offer. So, with a discount of approximately £500 off the RV200 an order was placed. Not a bad deal for being a Caravan Club Member, £48 membership to get £500 of the model Suzuki I wanted. The only condition the Dealer could find to the offer was that you have to have been a Caravan Club Member for at least three months. So with a big smile on my face, I'm waiting to collect my new Suzuki in early June.

P.S. Suzuki are also offering three years warranty.

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Thanks for info we were looking at v strom 650 may now go and see dealer ,do you know how long offer is lasting for
Good luck with your new bike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back