Looking At Peugeot Boxer Elddis 4 Berth Motorhome Advice (1 Viewer)

graham atkinson

Free Member
May 11, 2015
blackpool
Funster No
MH
express coach built
Exp
Hi Thank you for reading this message, i am at moment planning to look at a Peugot Boxer 19TD Elddis, is there any reviews on this model anywhere or tips on what to look for is it up to travelling abroad ect.

regards Graham

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Sorry Graham but I think you will need to supply more details to get a response. Elddis, the manufacturer, will probably have made several different layouts, can you specify which model and the year. I'm sure with more detail someone will be along to offer advice and assistance.

Upvote 0

Gandhi

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Near Glossop
Funster No
MH
bessacar E496
Exp
5 years
Graham a rule of thumb for us and many we have met is get the biggest you can get on your drive and are happy driving. I used to marvel at huge Hymers but fully appreciate why they have them now. The difference in running costs is negligible but the payback in comfort is immeasurable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Each manufacturer will have an additional code when talking about their models. This may be like EK (end kitchen) or EL (end lounge) to describe one of their many layouts. Your first decision is to decide on a layout that suits your needs. Some people like a large social area, others want a large garage etc. When you have decided on the type of layout and marque of van, come back here and ask about the experience of others with that layout.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back