Long Wait, Easy Delivery (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
After placing an order in Dec, we finally took delivery of our new van (Frankia I640SD) yesterday.

Not wanting to give up our van we kept it till yesterday and did a px on the day, at a price agreed in back in Dec.

I was expecting issues, be it the px not accepted, work not done, wrong equipment used, something not working, payment failing just something. But it was easy! SMC Newark were excellent the handover was efficient, the paperwork clear, payment made without a referral (we all did a double take at that), one small issue was easily resolved. SMC must have put some effort in as the van only arrived to them on Saturday, we viewed it on Sunday to check it was what was ordered and to remind ourselves and lastly we finalised bits to add, all but the Alarm and tracker which after a bit of debate was only agreed on Tuesday at 17:00, we turned up at 09:30 Friday, they were expecting us after 10:30 so there was a slight delay whilst they changed a job order but all very smooth.

Very excited and so far pleased.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Nice one, good to see a good news story relating to a new purchase

Come on though, I know its raining but where are the photos, you know you want to :D

or more precisely I know I want you to :)(y)

Looking forward to seeing it and you somewhere soon

OP
OP
Neilfg
Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Photos will follow whether you want them or not, but it is raining and I slipped and damaged my big toe yesterday when starting to load the van so am hobbling at the moment. Mind I still managed to help Jacqui by directing her from the front chair on how to arrange things correctly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back