Free Member
Oct 9, 2012
surrey
Funster No
MH
winnebago
Exp
im newbie
Hi I hope someone can help me, im looking for a long term place to park my winnebago motorhome in essex, with the ides of staying most part of the week.. can anyone help..:Smile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Dont know whether there are any long term spaces left but try Floods Ferry at March (cambridgeshire) speak to fellow funster Junan.

I know its a bit further than essex but its a lovely site right next to the river and has a clubhouse/bar

Alternatively try Waldegraves, just the other side of colchester.

We are having a meet there in November if you want to try the site out

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi I hope someone can help me, im looking for a long term place to park my winnebago motorhome in essex, with the ides of staying most part of the week.. can anyone help..:Smile:

Long term can be a problem, sites are generally restricted to 21 days .. Caravan Club CLs 28 days .. A storage facility is not an option as you are generally not allowed to sleep in the van.

There are CLs who are a bit more flexible and MAY let you park and live during the week.. but this isn't a given. Your best bet is to find one that is close to where you want to be and book in for a month .. then when you get to know the owners have a quiet word, they may or may not agree..

I know one near Chelmsford that may accommodate you.. they have two official sites adjacent to each other and get around the 28 day rule by moving you back and forth. Cost is around £12 per night and you would need to pay for every night whether you were there or not..

If interested give me a PM..

Edit CC membership will be required

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back