Long Shot - Anybody Technical At Glasto Fro Truma Repairs Or Virtual Advice Appreciated (1 Viewer)

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Hubby is on annual pilgrimage at Glastonbury. Truma hot water system not working - keeps getting air locks. Has drained the system, refilled, drained again, run all the taps, works for about 1 minute then air locks and nothing. Any ideas, or better still anybody there that can toddle along and have a look!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
glamping eh?...serves him right! why cant he get down and muddy along with everyone else:D

seriously i'm sure someone will be along that can help soon....

My daughters and pals are there if he wants lessons in cocktail consumption:giggle:

OP
OP
Soozywoozy

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Thanks - he did 10 years under canvas for the annual pilgrimage., then borrowed a friends motorhome. The rest is history and THE purchase was made! I think already on the martinis, but what goes on at Glastonbury stays there. I am more concerned about getting repaired in time for our Bavarian alpine tour starting mid July, so time is of the essence.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Please, please, please don't say he's hill-climbing up the Tor in it for practice prior to your departure?:eek::):giggle:

I imagine while he attends the piltown festival he won't bother going anywhere near Glastonbury..

Damn foreigners crossing the m4 and muddying up good fields.

Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
Sounds like a loose connection somewhere and air is being drawn into the circuit. I'd start with checking the the connections to the Truma, then follow the pipe to the pump and then work towards the taps, one by one.

OP
OP
Soozywoozy

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Hubs now spoken to truma and our normal maintenance guy. Both say it sounds like a problem with non return valve! Our normal guy can't get out to us for 3 weeks - will be on holiday by then. Will now start new thread for finding return valve and available recommended maintenance bods. Hubs can survive at Glastonbury - back to old style camping, but not great for imminent holiday

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back