lone motorhomers (1 Viewer)

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
There have been a few threads from folks who motorhome alone...

If any 'loners' are interested in having a bit of company on trips away (particularly France and Germany) please send me a pm (Sun readers need not apply :ROFLMAO:)

...I know from past posts that loners (or not) are as welcome to attend meets as anyone else so that's not an issue.

:Eeek: Just a thought... I'd better mention that I am not looking for a partner or anything of that nature:Cool:

graham
(www.oldsoke)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sounds a good idea to add to the fun, and security am sure you will get some positive responses.:thumb:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Ah, another Peterborian. clicked on a few of your pages and was told I need to log on to view them :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Hi

...only those pages not for public viewing ...just can't be bothered with anything at this time

(my former username was sng)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
There have been a few threads from folks who motorhome alone...
Sometimes its the best way to 'do it'!

I'm single and 'go it alone'. You go where you want to when you want to....and leave when you want to.

Even in foreign countries i've always found lots of people to chat with, many who couldn't even speak a word of english! And of course when you get bored or fed up with someones company, you simply move off and on to the next. You can't do that if you have a partner, wife or husband!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back