LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Not sure what is going on but Fun keeps logging me out then I have to sign in again, and if I try and access anything like a photo or edit a post it says you do not have permission to do this refresh page, any idea's please.

Compass57

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Low line
Exp
2 years
Sorry cannot help but someone might.

It sounds to me you have been banned from the site Carol so may I welcome you to the banned persons gang.
I had that trouble on another site I use to belong to, whenever I posted something very controversial, like an opinion, I immediately were banned and couldn’t defend myself against the damming rhetoric that followed from the Administration team.
The headman and his bilge rats as I called them now didn’t like the serenity of the site being disturbed by someone like me who has a free thinking mind.
All the above is true but joking apart I don’t have the foggiest what is wrong meduck.

Bip.:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Carol, it sounds like you have a corrupt Cookie and you are not being remembered

Try clearing your browser cookies, this will mean that you will pick up a new one that is not corrupt. I am sure this will solve your log in problems:thumb:

How to clear cookies

1. Close all browser windows/tabs except for one with fun on.
  2. IMPORTANT- Logout of fun, using the logout button ( top right)
  3. Close the final browser window
  4. Delete cookies, (See how to clear cookies >here)
  5. Log back in and make sure you check the "Remember me?" box

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back