lizemain (1 Viewer)

lizemain

Free Member
Sep 28, 2010
Funster No
Hi al
Im in process of trying 2 find :cry::cry:berth camper van. Thought i had found 1 that ticked al the boxes, but when i researched model i found out that although the van was fitted with 4 seatbelts 2 of them were side facing, which for safety reasons is unsuitable for babys and young children. My family who have young children will be using it also. the vehicle concerned was a vw auototrail cree. could anyone suggest a motorhome for 4 which has seatbelts which comply with safety regulations so that i can narrow my search. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

johng

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Kent/Sussex UK
Funster No
MH
1984 C ClassGMC
Exp
I presume a 4 berth Lize .. what budget? almost every smaller MH these days would be a 4 bth with belts I would have thought.. ?

Upvote 0

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Hi

Look at the autosleepers, especially the pollensa,which has four forward facing belted seats.

They are classed as four berth and the overcab is fine for two kiddies but a wee bit tight for even one adult.

They are very well built and mostly available on a ford transit chassis which is very economical, there are others in the autosleeper range which may well be worth a look at.l

Good luck and most important do not get in a rush to choose.

Alan and Lynda

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello,
welcome to MHF . I hope you find what your looking for. Just look at as many as possible in your price range , before deciding on one:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back