Little black rubber thing (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, I appear to have lost one of the little rubber stops from my fuel flap. Peugeot Boxer, 2003. I have tried several different searches on the web but obviously I don't know the correct name for it and have had no luck. Any suggesdtions welcome.
:thumb:

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Probably the same as the ducato but that may not help as I've lost one of mine too.

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Can you post up a picy so I have an idea...I think I know and I think I can help oif thats bthe case but I need a piccie...

Derek

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
I'm not very good at posting pics. If you pm me an email address I can send one. Thanks

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I don't know if it applies to little, black rubber thingies off the petrol cap, but I have an Eldiss on a Peugeot base and when I had something damaged the man at the garage got me it as he said many of the motorhomes Peugeot based can buy the part for a commercial vehicle, Peugeot, at a fraction of the price that it costs to buy it from a motorhome garage supplier. Hope you understood my lousy English then, as rushing and need to log off. Good luck finding what you need.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back