LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Can't recommend a site as not been in the motorhome (it's on the "to do" list) but if you go to a store called "Pollux" (I kid you not) R. dos Fanqueiros 276, 1149-031 Lisboa, Portugal, on the top floor there is a cafe with a roof terrace and you get a wonderful view over the city. No charge for the loos there either!

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
There is an aire that was in the previous Vicarious book but not in the current edition i dont know why.
it was at Seixal on the opposite side of the river to Lisbon, but in a car park next to the ferry terminal. The fast ferry only takes 10 minutes or so and drops you off next to Lisbons main train station just a few minutes walk from the city centre.
There are no services so you need to go with full water tank and empty grey tank and cassette|
There is a beach adjacent and just five minutes walk to Seixal town which has shops and restaurants.
N38deg38.722 W09deg 05.641

Aztecman

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Devon van conversion
Exp
Obviously a late reply to jumartoo's query but might help forum searchers; the Monsanto site has quoted me 31.90 Euro's per night for a 2 berth campervan inc electric for May this year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back