Lisbon sites!

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Gin Palace, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Gin Palace

Gin Palace Read Only Funster

can anyone recommend a decent Aire or Campsite to visit Lisbon?
    Thank you!

2. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

Can't recommend a site as not been in the motorhome (it's on the "to do" list) but if you go to a store called "Pollux" (I kid you not) R. dos Fanqueiros 276, 1149-031 Lisboa, Portugal, on the top floor there is a cafe with a roof terrace and you get a wonderful view over the city. No charge for the loos there either!

3. davanne

davanne Funster

We once stayed at an orbitur site near Lisbon I seem to remember that there was public transport from the site into Lisbon

• Like Like x 2
  4. makems

makems Funster Life Member

There is an aire that was in the previous Vicarious book but not in the current edition i dont know why.
    it was at Seixal on the opposite side of the river to Lisbon, but in a car park next to the ferry terminal. The fast ferry only takes 10 minutes or so and drops you off next to Lisbons main train station just a few minutes walk from the city centre.
    There are no services so you need to go with full water tank and empty grey tank and cassette|
    There is a beach adjacent and just five minutes walk to Seixal town which has shops and restaurants.
    N38deg38.722 W09deg 05.641

• Like Like x 1
  5. jumartoo

jumartoo Funster

We used Lisboa camping at Monsanto www.lisboacamping.com to leave our Motorhome for a few days whilst staying with a friend in Lisbon. It's 5km away from the centre but travelling in is easy.

Don't know the price to stay though!

• Like Like x 1