carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi all i am wondering if anyone cant make Linkon show i would love to take yuor tickets off your hands for a fee of course i thought i had booked online when rang today to find out were my tickets were the transaction did not go through my broadnad must have fell away on laptop and did not finalize the transaction gutted is a understatement so please let me know if any one cant make it contact through pm or mobile 07974333573 grrr with all happing this last month this tops my month of !!!!!!

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hiya Carl , Helen , Ethan & Betsie.
If you haven't got one yet , we just may be able to help you seeing as though you asked first . Or if anyone else is interested..... of course:Blush:
You can buy ours if you want.
For what ever we paid , have to look it up.

We've booked Friday and Saturday night.

Isabel's going to outward bound with school. She wont be coming back until 6ish Friday night. We didn't find out until tonight as we only got back from our holidays on Monday evening , and they were told which groups dates , on Monday morning :Sad:
We could still go , but it would mean we wouldn't be arriving till 8 ish. Please phone Ralph on 07798668289 or pm us which ever you prefer.
Thanks

Bev

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back