Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
30+
Just arrived back from Lincoln, (only 30 mins from home)
Had a good weekend and wanted to say thanks to Pammy and Geo for the welcome and all the hard work. Great!!
We did spend some money there. (£6) Lst of the big spenders!!
Thanks again! Going to France on Wed for 3 weeks so will be in touch when we gwt back and let you know how it went. I see the farmers are acting up again poaring milk all over the place. Oh well, (you know what's coming don't you)!
'No good crying over' Yes O.K. will leave it at that!
Thanks once again. Really enjoyed last night as well!!!
Derek and Chris:thumb:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Me and the management had a day out at the Lincoln show yesterday (26th) the amount we (she) spent is debateable all for the M/H though!!:winky:
The weather was kind to us...the Sun actually came out in the afternoon as we strolled round having a look at whats on offer and perusing the stalls
All told a good day out sorry we didn't get to the rally area but the BOSS was on a mission maybe next time!!:thumb:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Another excellent if rather busy weekend ::bigsmile: A big thanks to Geo and Pam for organising it :thumb::thumb:. Hopefully catch up with everyone again soon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter S

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
Towcester
Funster No
MH
A class Concorde liner 89
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks to Geo and Pam for organising.

If you always lay on weather like that we will be there every time.::bigsmile:

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well a big thank you to geo and pam for A SUPER weekeend we had a great time, even better pitch area thanks to everone who made us welcome, mind spent to much but hey ho cant take it with you live for today!! we look foward to the next rally top also wold like to thank geo for setting up my reverse camara works great i owe you a beer at york geo.

many thanks to all !!

and a note for any newbies dot hold back come to the meets rallies they a good FUN !!
kids had a great time gutted to leave !

CARL HELEN ETHAN & BETSIE

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Well Steve managed to woo the lady on the gate of general camping to let us go through to the funsters :Smile::Smile:
Thanks to Pam & Geo for finding us a spot to park , it was another lovely weekend :thumb:
See you all soon

Lynn & Ash :thumb::thumb:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We had a great time at our first show meet and couldn't believe the amount of vans there. :Eeek:

The girls eventually settled down after Saturday morning [why they do it I don't know but the first night is always awful). They enjoyed playing with the other children [and Betsie] and were sad to leave. Shame we didn't have a bit longer.

We came away with a windblocker/sunshade for the Fiamma from the Lillypad Leisure stand. I guest we'll try it out at Upton Barn in a couple of weeks. ::bigsmile:

Thanks to Geo and Pam for sorting the meet out. :thumb:

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We're home now - fantastic journey. Thanks for a great weekend. :thumb: Our apologies to Geo & Pammy as we failed to say goodbye. They had obviously had enough of us as they escaped while we were out of sight packing up ! :ROFLMAO:

Surprised no-one has mentioned the problems of erecting top quality gazebo's! :whatthe: Only to find it in the bin - Such was the high value in which it was held!:Doh:

A brilliant weekend though and we hope to meet more of you in the future.

Hilary and Robin.

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Surprised no-one has mentioned the problems of erecting top quality gazebo's! :whatthe: Only to find it in the bin - Such was the high value in which it was held!:Doh:

Hilary and Robin.[/QUOTE]

Hi Hilary & Robin

I can honestly say that if it hadn't been for you the gazebo would have ended up in the bin within the first 20 minutes of trying to erect it. :ROFLMAO: BUT you came along in the nick of time and with the patience of a saint you both erected it without any problem. :Doh: Don't forget tho' you are both 'dab hands' at this sort of thing. What a shame it did end up where it did - I'm sure that by now someone will have taken it out and taken it home. Some people just don't know how to have a good time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Many thanks again for helping out the way you did, it was much appreciated in our hour of need. :winky:

Whilst I'm on, just to let you all know that we had the most super time at the weekend. I will leave it up to Geo to give a full report tomorrow.

Thanks from me though to everyone that turned up and made the weekend an event to remember.

Pammy

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We arrived home safe and sound from the Lincoln Show. We had a great weekend :thumb: so its a big thank you to Pammy and Geo for hosting. It was good to meet up with Funsters we already knew and also to meet new names and faces. We finally got to meet "The Fokkers" and their mates from Geordie Land "Scran", they were great company, Pam and I haven't laughed so much for ages.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The children all had a great time, Funster meets are for all ages, so for those of you with youngsters come along and join in the Fun you will be made most welcome.
Finally a big thank you to Mark (C.L.S.) for carrying out our habitation service. A very thorough and professional job, highly recommended.:thumb:
Looking forward to our next Funster meet.

Brisey (Brian & Pam)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Arrived back home about 11am and been playing catch up ever since :Smile:

Thanks to everyone who made it a great weekend. Special mention to Geo & Pammy for organising everything.

Graham

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
When we first arrived on Thursday afternoon Mo and I popped over to say hello, fully intending to come back later on..

But we never made it ... sorry ( but then your proly relieved ! LOL !)
What a bloody amazing thrash !
Without any doubt in our minds, this weekend has been far and away the best we have had since we started a few years ago.
Fantastic entertainment, great organisation, facilities always immaculate and absolutely no issues to speak of..
Shame the organisers were so intransigent over spaces but my goodness,, the showground staff were such nice people we reckoned they must all have motorhomes as well ::bigsmile:

Hopefully we will be on time to book up and get in the MHF plot next year ( sorry ! LOL !)

Oh and a very special thanks to Dave ( Newell ) and his lovely other half for sorting out what I needed and doing the parts at an absolute bargain price ! )

Last edited:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
thanks geo and pammy for this meet, in spite of my bloody teeth:cry: we did still enjoy it shame that I had to miss the birthday bash and get together on Sat night but from what I heard a good time was had by all, good to meet new faces too, see you all soon:Smile:

me thinks Geo won first prize for the biggest spend:winky:

ruth and tony

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back