Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi guys

Gail's tickets are for the Shepton Show this coming weekend and not the Lincoln Show.

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Quick question to those who have attended this site before. Is it easy enough to access a standpipe to fill the fresh water tank or is it better to travel pre-filled?

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Quick question to those who have attended this site before. Is it easy enough to access a standpipe to fill the fresh water tank or is it better to travel pre-filled?

It was easy enough where we were last year but no guarantee they will site us in the same place - it all depends on the number of vans. It's normally easy enough to access the water at other shows we've been at.

We usually travel part filled and top up with the jerry can/submersible pump whilst there.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Sue, not got one to spare but if you go to general area you could always meet up with people in the day.:thumb:

Joy, you will find that your spare ticket is a person ticket and not a Van camping ticket. As said, we will be more than happy to welcome people over for tea & Cake. We are not likely to be adding anything for nightly entertainment other than a place to sit as the entertainment at these shows tends to be quite good anyway. SO why not just come to the general camping and come over and join us.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Ok, Ralph and Bev, sadly it looks like reading on from your other post you won't be joining us.

If anyone is changing tickets, can you please PM me otherwise the usernames/surnames will not match the name I have been given from Warners.

Many Thanks,

Paul..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Ok, Ralph and Bev, sadly it looks like reading on from your other post you won't be joining us.

If anyone is changing tickets, can you please PM me otherwise the usernames/surnames will not match the name I have been given from Warners.

Many Thanks,
Paul..

Hi Paul ,
as you've gathered we wont be joining you for this meet. Didn't want to cancel and inform you until we knew for definate , as we would have still made the trip , arriving later than planned if we hadn't sold the ticket.
But as we've had a paypal transfer and the tickets are now in the post , please take this as a transfer of ticket ownership .
Remember though , we are down as N/A not Ralph-n-Bev:Doh:
as we didn't know our membership number was on the avatar.:thumb:
Sorry if its caused any problems with the lists etc. :Blush:
We were looking forward to it , but i'm sure there will be others we can attend.
I dont think Isabel would have been up to too much at the weekend , having spent a week on the Outward bound course.
I think we shall just have a quiet one in York instead.
Bev

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back