Lincoln show was this you, I hope not (1 Viewer)

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

I was driving over to the Lincoln show yesterday (Sunday) and I had just gone through Gainsbourgh in my car, A motor home came towards me ( I think it was a elderly Elddiss but I’m not 100% sure), Its drivers side grey tape was flowing full bore onto the road, water was going everywhere. The trail led back to a lay-by a few hundred feet beyond the m/h. It had stopped in the lay-by and opened the tap before re joining the carriageway. A few minutes further on was a ambulance with blues and two going, unaware that round the corner was greasy water all over the carriageway. Next up was two bikers again both going like the clappers and riding the road centre?

I hope it was not a funster coming from Lincoln, there was no need for it, it was dangerous to other road users, and it would have been bad enough to dump it in the lay-by, but on road NO

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Well it couldn't have been me:Smile::roflmto:

I wasn't at Lincoln:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
the tap on the drivers side of an elddis is the fresh water:thumb: the gray waste tap is on the near side.
sound's to me like he was dumping his fresh water to save weight:thumb:

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Was this you

I think old. Mo is right. But it is amazing what behaviour you see on campsites and roads from people you would think would know better. A couple of years back we were staying on the Lizard at little Trethvas farm as a motorhomer of advancing years parked next to us and proceeded to empty his toilet cassette not down the grey waste, which would have been bad enough, but down the grate below the fresh water tap! I told him the right drain was just the other side of the hedge (clearly signed) but he ignored me.:Sad:

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
the tap on the drivers side of an elddis is the fresh water:thumb: the gray waste tap is on the near side.
sound's to me like he was dumping his fresh water to save weight:thumb:

I must have been wrong about the make then, this was coming from the big grey outlet at the rear, and was frothy:ROFLMAO:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
i have alibi with witnesses myself and the family were playing bulls at the side of the camper but i will admit to having my Gray tap on drip on the grass i do not wish to comment further as a do not wish to incriminate my shelf further:ROFLMAO:

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Have a read of this thread - Broken Link Removed

Some just think its 'just a drop of soapy water' & don't want to see the bigger picture.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I was not there but I would have used a lay by that was not so busy:ROFLMAO:

Melchior

Free Member
Jun 26, 2013
Amstelveen, Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Alcove
Exp
Since August 2012
Not as bad as the English man (couldn't say "gentleman", he was not) with the car and caravan I had the displeasure of meeting in France on my way back from Le Mans in June.

At an aire (I mean the motorway stop type, not the motorhome park type) on an autoroute of which I don't remember the number, our little convoy stopped for a loo break and leg stretch.

This... man... was parked up next to the public toilets. The urinals were not indoors (not that unusual) and as I approached it looked to me like they were blocked. With brown stuff. I could barely believe what I was seeing but this geezer had emptied his chemical toilet into the urinals!!

I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing, told him he had blocked the toilets, he just said somthing like "Nah it's mostly water mate" - clearly NOT as water would not have been *that* colour and wouldn't have blocked them up. TOTALLY disgusting and unnecessary. No respect or thought for other people, totally selfish.

He had also emptied his grey roller water tank thing all over the car park.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back