Lincoln Show Thank you everyone xxxx (1 Viewer)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks to the marshalls Sian and Jim, Brisey - Pamela and Brian for a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

We hope we managed to say at least a hello to all the funsters who attended and apologies if we missed anyone.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to such a pleasant saturday evening in the funster tent. The singalong was good fun - thanks so much to the guitarists.

Thanks too to everyone who brought wine and cheese and other nibbles. It was lovely to have tasters of cheeses I had never tried before. There was drink and food aplenty.

To everyone who helped with the bacon butties and hair of the dog thank you all.

Bucks fizz and bacon butties sounded quite bizzare having never had that combination before however I will try anything once and enjoyed it so much we will just have to do it again.

We hope you all have/have had safe onward journeys. As usual it took a shorter time to get home than getting out of london on a friday. We are all home safe and Roberts uniform is duly ironed for school in the morning.

Be safe and have fun wherever you are

THANKS xxxxx Gail Tony and Robert

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
may i second all of the above:thumb:

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
Had a good time met funsders New and old Many thank to Jim & co

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Arrived home around an hour and a half ago. Wet and windy on the drive back but not as bad as it might have been.

Many thanks to Brisey & Pam and Jim & Sian for the organisation and bacon butties. Great to see so many people again and to meet some for the first time.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
:thumb: Big thanks to Pamelaaar, Brisey, The boss (& her husband Jim) for a great weekend.:thumb:

Thanks to Pete&Sal for their in-depth knowledge of Lincoln eateries.

Thanks to Ciderman & Maria for renewing my interest in Jaffa cakes:roflmto:

Will Gordie ever forgive me for introducing him to good port?:winky:

:party2:The wine party was great - the other stuff was smelly and 'orrible.:party2:

Bucks Fizz & breakfast - what a great pity Champers couldn't enjoy it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i would also like to thank our marshals for making the ones in general camping welcome.
even though i must have been one of the most disorganised funsters at lincoln (forgot to get alcohol):Doh::Doh::Doh:

but after a trip into lincoln on the bus for supplies all was well again.

it was nice to meet up and put faces to names.

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
We would just like to say a big THANK YOU to Sian and Jim, Brisey - Pamela and Brian for welcoming and parking us also for the lovely Bacon butties on Sunday morning - very tasty.

Thank you also to Pamela & Nigel for their help and advice, much appreciated.

Hoping all Funsters got home safely in the horrid weather until next time TTFN:thumb:

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Thanks to the marshalls Sian and Jim, Brisey - Pamela and Brian for a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

We hope we managed to say at least a hello to all the funsters who attended and apologies if we missed anyone.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to such a pleasant saturday evening in the funster tent. The singalong was good fun - thanks so much to the guitarists.

Thanks too to everyone who brought wine and cheese and other nibbles. It was lovely to have tasters of cheeses I had never tried before. There was drink and food aplenty.

To everyone who helped with the bacon butties and hair of the dog thank you all.

Bucks fizz and bacon butties sounded quite bizzare having never had that combination before however I will try anything once and enjoyed it so much we will just have to do it again.

We hope you all have/have had safe onward journeys. As usual it took a shorter time to get home than getting out of london on a friday. We are all home safe and Roberts uniform is duly ironed for school in the morning.

Be safe and have fun wherever you are

THANKS xxxxx Gail Tony and Robert

Well said, we couldn't agree more!

Mar 28, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 7012, A Class
Exp
18 years
We also agree with all of the above. Thanks to the marshalls for their hard work. It was very nice to chat to funsters and look forward to meetings in the future.

Tony & Cally

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back